When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. In a growingly digital world, the relationships we have garnered and cutting-edge tools we utilize to showcase some of the loveliest Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky homes have really set us apart from the competition. In a day and age where shopping is done on the couch in your comfy clothes, these tools and knowledge are absolutely necessary to capitalize on your home's market exposure. Let us show you how we can optimize spreading the word of your home. Our philosophy is no drama, no fluff, just solid marketing. If a move is in the stars for you this year let’s talk about what Doug and DWELL513 can do for you.
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search online, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Social Media Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email and social media to drive excitement and interest.
4. Print Publications - We have built strong connections with local publications like Cincinnati Refined, Cincinnati Magazine, and have even had features on HGTV. The added buzz and social media span that publications like these can bring, cannot be overstated. This type of added exposure even helps catch the eye of buyers who didn’t even think they were in the market.
5. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here